Friday, July 31, 2009

Tree of Life


Ok, so yesterday I told my spiritual mom about my move to Redding, CA and she was so excited for me and said she had been praying for me and for this move for a couple of years. She remembered hours in the furnace praying for me when I was still a prodigal. Her words about the move "Go for God, girl! I've seen this coming in you for a long time! Love and hugs! Cheri" It was awesome to tell her the details of how God has given me specific words and confirmations to go. After hearing me out and after we cried together over the phone, she asked to pray for me. As she prayed, the Lord gave her a picture of a TREE OF LIFE. She said it was a large tree, like those in Africa over sunsets. She said He was taking me to that tree and that all of my needs would be met there. If I am in financial stress and need money, I can just go right up to it and pick the fruit of provision that I need. If I feel lonely and sad, I can pick from it joy and comfort. If I feel lost and confused I can pick from it wisdom and discernment. If I am sick or hurting I can pick from it healing and relief. If I am overwhelmed and scared I can pick from it peace and trust... and so on. Anything that I need I can go straight to the tree of life and find the answers for it all. Isn't that just mind blowing??? God is so awesome... How much He cares for every detail of me is just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment