Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Making Memories

Today I realized that I'm really enjoying these last days in Florida without work. It feels better than a vacation, cuz when you go on vacation you are aware of the fact that you will have to return to work. I don't. So, technically, this is not a vacation. I would like to think of this time as a special gift, or a bonus, and instead of money, I have time. Minutes, hours, days. It is quickly counting down though, so I have to decide how I spend this "bonus" quick. So, this week I've made it a point to spend time with people I love. I am trying as hard as I can to fill my schedule with breakfasts, lunches, dinners, time at the beach, playing games, watching a movie, making dinner, going out for coffee... all with as many friends and family members as I can! And so far it has been wonderful! I am making special memories that I will take with me on my Freedom Adventure. So right now life is good. Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment