Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Beginning of my Adventure...

Hi everyone,
I have been reading other people's blogs this week and found the whole idea very interesting... and since I'm about to embark in one of the most amazing adventures of my life- what I am calling my FREEDOM ADVENTURE, I have decided to blog my way through it.
I hope this helps me become a better communicator and improves my abilities of self expression.
I don't consider myself a very good writer, I think some of my difficulty comes from being bilingual and thinking different thoughts in different languages... but I promise to do my best! I know that my life is pretty interesting and adventurous already-- so at least this won't be boring!

1 comment:

  1. wahoo, first to comment, i can't wait to see how your freedom adventure goes, i'm super sad, but really proud of you and looking forward to our ski trip...my bags are packed

    ReplyDelete