Monday, July 27, 2009

Ansiedades

There's so much going through my mind and heart today. Its my first day without work after being at Embraer for almost 2 years. It was weird to wake up at 6:00am without an alarm only to realize I could sleep more if I wanted to, so I slept til 9:00am and got up feeling a little guilty! There is a lot of planning and preparation for this 5 day roadtrip to California which is a HUGE part or should I say "initiation" of my Freedom Adventure! There's also sorting and packing to be done. And even with all that on my to-do list, here I am, listening to Fernando Ortega's "Jesús, Rey De Ángeles" and just accepting and choosing to remain in this place of trust- surrendering my anxious thoughts and worries to the One who cares the most about me and takes all my "ansiedades" away...

"El universo es vasto e inmenso,
pero cuando cae un ave tú la ves,
y ves las ansiedades
que me encuentran, me envuelven, me atan.

Te amo con mi vida y mi corazón;
mañana quiero amarte más y más
y despertar proclamando tu bondad
hasta que me acueste a dormir."

No comments:

Post a Comment