Monday, April 19, 2010

"20 things I wanna do in my lifetime"

ok, so... I thought they were just my own dreams and goals for my life- but I have come to realize that He loves me so much that He was always giving me my dreams... His dreams, my dreams... are one in the same :o)

"20 things I wanna do in my lifetime"

1. speak 10 languages fluently
2. be a great-great grandma
3. live in Greece for 1 year
4. feed multitudes
5. live in a solar powered house
6. jump off of a skyscraper
7. honeymoon in Fiji island
8. sail across the world
9. clean and rebuild slums in Brasil
10. make a million dollars
11. share my home with international students
12. walk on water
13. own a coffee house where everything is free
14. sing to presidents and kings
15. get a tattoo as my wedding ring
16. pay off my nephews education- all 8 of them
17. birth girl triplets
18. give girls who feel ugly amazing makeovers
19. graduate from a culinary school
20. meet and influence Gisele Bundchen, John Mayer, Kaka and Queen Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment